WZWA Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Sting! No not Steve Borden, I mean Super J! No not the NJPW tournament, I mean Jeff Farmer... Yip! NO GOD DAMN IT

2 posters

Go down

It's Sting! No not Steve Borden, I mean Super J! No not the NJPW tournament, I mean Jeff Farmer... Yip! NO GOD DAMN IT Empty It's Sting! No not Steve Borden, I mean Super J! No not the NJPW tournament, I mean Jeff Farmer... Yip! NO GOD DAMN IT

Post by AdamBlast Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:34 am

Pardon me, I'm just so paranoid I might accidently mention the V*rs*ty Cl*b and attracting the wrong kind of attention...

It's Sting! No not Steve Borden, I mean Super J! No not the NJPW tournament, I mean Jeff Farmer... Yip! NO GOD DAMN IT SENBnTg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/athJHG0pBlDR/

Despite the fact that this team (who shall remain nameless) only had THREE matches on WCW TV, they've accounted for more blocked uploads that any other wrestler(s) for me personally. This was the first time it happened, and I'll tell you this much - when I pondered what might've caused the video to get immediately nuked, I figured maybe it was the other team, the show itself - never thought the team itself would be a recurring problem.

As a college graduate (I earned all of that 2.1 GPA) and general man of science, I'm not one to notice insignificant coincidences and jump to conclusions. You need to ensure the studies you conduct have both verifiability as.... the other thing.... va... vi...

You see, I come from a highly educated university, so when I come out here and speak to you white trash, I gotta dumb myself down.

Two of my nuked uploads featured the same team, therefore they're the reason why and WWE is conspiring against me - against us - for some unknown but very scary reason.

In other instances of blocked uploads, I've experimented with trimming out portions of the video and retrying to test which parts might be causing the problem, and the result of those attempts have lead me to a wild guess: perhaps any footage associated with direct monetary gain (such as a DVD release) is more aggressively guarded than the rest.

Take the following single instance for example, some anecdotal evidence, worthless to any educated scientist:

Texas Hangmen vs. Benoit/Mongo (w/4 Horsemen interview) | WCW Nitro (07/28/1997)
Identified as: Nitro178R1
Time identified: 0:00 – 10:14 (entire length of video)
Result: Blocked in all territories

Let's chop out some footage and try that again...

Texas Hangmen (Disorderly Conduct) vs. Chris Benoit & Mongo McMichael | WCW Nitro (07/28/1997)
Identified as: Nitro178R1
Time identified: 0:00 – 6:17 (entire length of video)
Result: Blocked in some territories (the usual: Pakistan, Bhutan, Maldives, India, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal)

As you can see, once I removed the standalone 4 Horsemen part of the video - interview w/Mean Gene, entrance - the block was reduced to the usual demonetized status. Here's what was removed.

It would be reasonable to assume that if WWE were looking to get a return on what they invested on a DVD release or other physical product, they'd want to endure that their product was the only means a general audience had of watching that footage. Sure there are significant costs involved in setup/maintaining their network too but that's a much different market, it's the vast variety of footage that appeals to the consumer. Assuming a DVD holds 120 minutes of footage, its entire contents could be rendered obsolete by a mere few YouTube uploads.

But nevermind that bullshit, we've got the only time TEAM2000 ever appeared on Nitro. Who are these futuristic, time traveler-looking dudes? After the shit load of text I just pumped into this post that 1, perhaps 2 people will read, I'm not bothing to look that up. But I'm pretty sure a disagreement between Muta and Chono resulted in nWo Japan splitting into 2 factions.

Mike Tenay did his best Scott Hudson impression here and really sold me on this cold match involving a team I'd never really seen or heard of. In fact he provides quite a bit of backstory in a small amount of time... shame the crowd can't hear his explanation though. They don't know who these guys are, and they couldn't care less about the match.
AdamBlast
AdamBlast

https://barrydarsow.xyz/irc/

Karlifornia likes this post

Back to top Go down

It's Sting! No not Steve Borden, I mean Super J! No not the NJPW tournament, I mean Jeff Farmer... Yip! NO GOD DAMN IT Empty Re: It's Sting! No not Steve Borden, I mean Super J! No not the NJPW tournament, I mean Jeff Farmer... Yip! NO GOD DAMN IT

Post by Karlifornia Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:27 pm

Hahah i loved this bro. Keep 'em coming
Karlifornia
Karlifornia
Admin

https://allmylinks.com/wzwanetwork

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum